These notebooks demonstrates a few features of the PAVICS platform: how to access data through the OPeNDAP protocol and subset and retrieve it, how to render an image using the WMS protocol, how to compute climate indices, and perform bias correction.
If you’re unfamiliar with notebooks, note that typing TAB after an object will display a drop-down menu of the object’s attributes and methods, and that you need to hit CTRL-Enter to run a cell. You can also type ? after a function or method to display the corresponding help message.
- Gridded Data Renderer
- Data Access Protocol
- ESGF DAP Access
- PAVICS catalog search
- Accessing PAVICS THREDDS Server
- Web Coverage Service - Accessing GeoMet data using owslib
- Web Feature Service - Accessing region countours saved on a GeoServer
- PAVICS Web Processing Services
- Working with owslib’s WMS interface