These notebooks demonstrate a few features of the PAVICS platform: how to access data through the OPeNDAP protocol and subset and retrieve it, how to render an image using the WMS protocol, how to compute climate indices, and perform bias correction.
If you’re unfamiliar with notebooks, note that typing TAB after an object will display a drop-down menu of the object’s attributes and methods, and that you need to hit CTRL-Enter to run a cell. You can also type ? after a function or method to display the corresponding help message.
- Gridded Data Renderer
- Data Access Protocol
- ESGF DAP Access
- Accessing PAVICS THREDDS Server
- Analyzing the ClimEx Large Ensemble
- Creating maps of ClimEx fields
- Computing climate indicators
- Computing indices on weather forecasts
- Accessing and processing weather station data
- Web Coverage Service - Accessing GeoMet data using owslib
- Web Feature Service - Accessing region countours saved on a GeoServer
- PAVICS Web Processing Services
- Working with owslib’s WMS interface
- Regridding climate data with xESMF
- General workflow demonstration
These notebooks are marked for deprecation. Their workflow could still be working temporarily, but they are expected to fail in a near future as their features will be replaced by other mechanisms.