The pavics-sdi repository only holds the documentation. Although all the individual components of the PAVICS platform are open-source, the code configuring, deploying and linking these components together is in a private repository. We are planning to remove all sensitive material from this private repository so it can be made public. In the meantime, these release notes are the public facing information tracking the development of the platform.
- Deploy Raven, an hydrological modeling WPS server.
- Moving towards continuous, automated deployment.
- Better config templating.
- Fix for large http requests.
- Adds a JupyterLab interface to the platform. Only a public user is supported.
- Deploy Finch, a library of climate indicators.
- This is a production release, as the backend is considered stable enough to do some actual work.
- First official release of the PAVICS Spatial Data Infrastructure system in time for the Canarie demo. Contains all elements from the statement of work, but the frontend does not provide a comfortable user experience. This release is not production ready.